Here are some useful tips that could save you time and money:
- Ensure all charges such as NPPR, Local Property Tax and the Household Charge are paid.
- Obtain Certificates of Discharge or Exemption for each of the above.
- Ensure that you have registered with Irish Water and paid all charges (unfortunately your Solicitor cannot sell a property without dealing with outstanding Water charges).
- Ensure any septic tanks have been registered and obtain a certificate of registration.
- Obtain a Building Energy Rating (BER) certificate and report.